Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 4: Master Cleanse

Feeling light like a butterfly today, I made a trip to Trader Joe's to pick up some more grade B syrup when the checkout lady inquired if I was doing 'the cleanse'. She, along with all of the other emperical evidence, claimed I got over the hump (first 3 days).

I felt rather sluggish around 6pm today but survived the severe urge to just chomp on an apple. This is the conclusion of day 4 and I feel pretty good, my energy level is higher than it had been this time of night the first three evenings. I almost feel as if my body is glowing on the inside, yet a sensation of weakness kicks in from time to time. The cleanse is working being evidenced by a rejuvinated look and feel in the skin. My joints feel more flexible and loose as well. Day 5 approaches tomorrow and I will be attending my Uncle's funeral. Some emotional stress is expected and may very well end the cleanse but my efforts and attention will be in comforting my Aunt Marilyn and the rest of the family.

Do I recommend the Master Cleanse? Absolutely, my body feels amazing!

No comments: