Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Padre

One of my greatest inspirations for succeeding in life, my padre Kenneth Karl Gerlach. He's raised me since I could barely walk. Legally he is my step father. Far from the legalities, he's been the father that I've needed every step of the way. He's played a huge role in making me the man I am today. Although I may not be wealthy in profits... yet. I am wealthy in experience, support and love. Thank you Padre. I wish you the happiest year of your life. Feliz CumpleaƱos, I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute to the smartest...sweetest, most big hearted person I've had the pleasure of knowing this life...you're very much your father's son Robin....and you're a wonderful living legacy to him... Love allways... Tori