Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the 13th and Happy 823 years!

Tis Friday the 13th, no big deal right? Well, I've never fully understood the mysticism of these days. Perhaps, the reason people question their every move on these days can be attributed to all of the Jason horror films. We are a society intricately intertwined with Hollywood, right?

The real reason I'm writing this post today is because I had something even more awesome brought to my attention today. This month of August 2010, there are 5 Sundays, 5 mondays and 5 Tuesdays. This only happens once every 823 years! I mean, I am reminded of this every 823 years and you'd think I'd remember by now but no, this one snuck up on me. All jokes aside, hopefully this is a cool fact of the day for you.

Last night, I sat on my deck and watched the meteor showers. It blew me away, it was two times better than 4th of July fireworks. Why? It's natural. If you've ever watched meteor showers you might feel the same way. Anyways, all of this together was enough to spark another blog post, maybe I'll write a better blog on the next Friday the 13th or better yet.... 823 years from now!

No comments: